From time to time, this policy may change so you may want to check in from time to time to ensure you’re happy with our changes. Questions about this policy or other practices relating to privacy can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Our direct telephone number is 01204 328283
Personal Data We Collect
When you register for our Services, you may provide us with;
- Your personal details, including your title, postal and billing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and date of birth
How is your information used?
- Notify you of important changes to our Services and Policies
- Send you information about Services you may be interested in from M J Doyle Osteopathy
- Communicate better with you
Sharing personal data with other organisations
We may share personal data with other organisations only in the following circumstances:
- If the law or a public authority requires it;
- If we need to share personal data in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (this includes for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk);
- Your information is never shared with third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit prior consent.
Protecting personal data
We use computer safeguards such as firewalls, regular backups of data, encryption of data and secure password protection policies on all systems handling your personal information. We enforce physical access controls to buildings and files to keep data safe.
Whilst we take appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the internet to us
You have the right to see the personal data we hold about you. Any requests must be made in writing and we will respond within one week. We do not charge for this service.
If you would like a copy of the personal data we hold about you, please email us at email@example.com
We want to make sure that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. If any of the details are incorrect, please let us know and we will amend them.
Last Updated : 24th May 2018